• Born and raised in suburban New Jersey.
where I learned to love diners and working with my hands.
• Studied commercial photography at Rochester Institute of Technology.
where I learned to love cold weather and shooting film.
• Assisted a variety of incredible photographers in New York City.
where I learned how to make productions run smoothly and how to have fun in the process.
• Found a gem of a studio in Hoboken, NJ and set up shop.
where I learned to love "going to work" even thought it never felt like a job.
• Currently live with my incredible wife in a old house full of quirks.
where I learned to love having someone to both share my successes and help out when life gets crazy.
• In rare moments of downtime, I can be found traveling, cooking, or using various power tools on projects around the house.
• Available for assignments worldwide ...and/or meetings over coffee!
photo by Dan Bassini